The Wudhu Socks: Year-Round Wudhu Socks
Out of stock
- 100% Shari'ah-Compliant - With official Islamic rulings (fatawa) from renowned Islamic institutions - including Darul Uloom, Karachi and DarusSalam, Chicago - The Wudhu Socks can be used for masah (wiping over socks) during ablution (wudhu).
- 100% Waterproof & Breathable – Designed for prolonged use with no discomfort. The Wudhu Socks socks are breathable, moisture-wicking, anti-odor, and extremely durable, making them the perfect companions for your everyday adventures.
- Extremely Durable – We put the durability of The Wudhu Socks to the test by walking three miles in them without shoes and they were as good as new!
- Thermal Regulation - Unlike other socks, The Wudhu Socks have an inner layer of bamboo fiber which is not only super comfy but also provides thermal regulation. It’s also light on the environment.
- Inner Layer: Bamboo Fiber (Extra Comfort)
- Middle Layer: 100% Waterproof and Breathable Membrane.
- Outer Layer: Nylon (Added Durability)
Countries With Customers
5 STAR REVIEWS ON SALES CHANNELS
Donated to Islamic Charities
The Ultimate Wudhu Socks. Designed By Muslims. For Muslims.
100% Waterproof, Breathable, and so Much More...
Designed to Keep Your Feet Warm and Dry
Bamboo Fiber Layer for Thermal Regulation and Comfort
How can I use The Wudhu Socks? Here are Just a Few Good Ways!
Extremely Breathable Membrane
Built for Your Halal Adventures, With Your Needs in Mind!
Now Available in Three New Colors to Suit Your Every Style
Match our Wudhu Socks with all your great outfits!
Does it get more classic than Classic Brown?
Somehow Stone Grey just feels right.
You can't go wrong with Navy Blue! (Trust us.)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.