We are asked this question more than any other and we understand where it's coming from. Yes, you can laundry The Wudhu Socks even if they are waterproof, alhamdulillah! While The Wudhu Socks are certainly 100% waterproof and breathable, they are made out of a blend of fabrics that can all be machine-washed. Let us run you through the process of washing your Wudhu Socks!
The procedure is quite simple and exactly like you clean your other laundry. You just need to follow the guidelines mentioned below to have them clean and ready for reuse:
- Turn your Wudhu Socks inside out.
- For a machine wash, it is recommended that you use a gentle wash cycle with cold water (40°C). For a hand wash, you can just use soapy water in a washing tub and clean them.
- Pour in your detergent. Fabric softeners are recommended but not necessary.
- After you have washed them in water, you can hang them for air dry or tumble dry them on low heat.
- Once dried, your Wudhu Socks are ready once again!
Yup, The Wudhu Socks are super low maintenance and high performance, alhamdulillah!
P.S. 100% Shariah-compliant waterproof socks, The Wudhu Socks were created to cater to one vision: easing the process of ablution for Muslims everywhere, in every occasion. Unlike the leather socks (khuff) which have been traditionally used for masah, The Wudhu Socks are designed to suit every season, allowing Muslims to use them for prolonged periods of time with no discomfort.
The inner layer of bamboo fiber prevents bad odor, carries thermal regulatory properties, and is very soft, allowing your The Wudhu Socks-clad feet to fit snugly in any pair of shoes. The perfect companions for professionals, students, and travelers, The Wudhu Socks are an investment in your spiritual and physical life.
Created because we care.