The Wudhu Socks 365 - Triple Pack
Out of stock
*In TWS Multi-Packs, we offer the option to mix sizes to suit the needs of your family and friends. To do this:
1.Please place an order in one size.
2. Mention the number of different sizes in an email to email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +1 (302) 240-4141.
The Wudhu Socks 365 are the most versatile and functional Wudhu Socks yet. Designed and perfected for all-day and year-round comfort, The Wudhu Socks are the perfect wudhu (ablution) companions!
- 100% Shari'ah-Compliant - With official Islamic rulings (fatawa) from renowned Islamic institutions - including Darul Uloom, Karachi and DarusSalam, Chicago - The Wudhu Socks can be used for masah (wiping over socks) during ablution (wudhu).
- 100% Waterproof & Breathable – Designed for prolonged use with no discomfort. The Wudhu Socks socks are breathable, moisture-wicking, anti-odor, and extremely durable, making them the perfect companions for your everyday adventures.
- Extremely Durable – We put the durability of The Wudhu Socks to the test by walking three miles in them without shoes and they were as good as new!
- Thermal Regulation - Unlike other socks, The Wudhu Socks have an inner layer of bamboo fiber which is not only super comfy but also provides thermal regulation. It’s also light on the environment.
- Inner layer: Bamboo Fiber (Extra Comfort)
- Middle Layer: 100% Waterproof and Breathable Membrane.
- Outer Layer: Nylon (Added Durability)
(Please Scroll Down For More Information)
Made because we care.
Countries With Customers
5 STAR REVIEWS ON SALES CHANNELS
Donated to Islamic Charities
The Ultimate Wudhu Socks. Designed By Muslims. For Muslims.
100% Waterproof, Breathable, and so Much More...
The Wudhu Socks are so much more than 100% waterproof and breathable socks. Our three-layer technology makes them super comfortable and extremely durable. How do we know? We walked three miles in them without shoes and they were as good as new! This 3-mile test was a necessary condition for being given a fatwa that guarantees The Wudhu Socks are 100% Shari’ah compliant.
Designed to Keep Your Feet Warm and Dry
Our all-weather waterproof socks are perfected using a three-layer technology that sandwiches a 100% waterproof and breathable membrane between a bamboo fiber interior for moisture-wicking and thermal regulation, and a nylon exterior that gives you extra durability and 4-way dynamic stretch for great fit, comfort and all-day wearability.
Bamboo Fiber Layer for Thermal Regulation and Comfort
Why did we use natural bamboo fiber for the inner layer of The Wudhu Socks? Many reasons! Bamboo fiber is known for its superior thermal regulation and for feeling ultra-soft and comfortable. Bamboo fiber also wicks moisture away, so when your feet sweat they stay dry (and wouldn’t that be nice?) Finally, bamboo fiber is highly sustainable, a renewable natural resource that is better for our planet than many other natural fibers. Sustainability is one of our core values (and we hope it is one of yours too), so using bamboo just makes good sense.
How can I use The Wudhu Socks? Here are Just a Few Good Ways!
The Wudhu Socks are ideal for a wide range of activities. They are perfect for ablution (wudhu) and have received fatwa (Islamic rulings) from renowned Islamic institutions for masah (wiping over socks). This makes your ablution convenient and comfortable, particularly if you are an on-the-go businessperson or traveler. The Wudhu Socks also provide relief for those who wish to stay observant yet have difficulty with mobility. The Wudhu Socks are also the perfect companion for your adventure activities, making them even more enjoyable by keeping your feet warm and dry. Biking, climbing, trekking and hiking, fishing and hunting, skiing and snowboarding … any time you want your feet to stay warm and dry, The Wudhu Socks are there for you.
Extremely Breathable Membrane
The waterproof membrane of The Wudhu Socks has unmatched breathability. This helps release perspiration and moist air from inside the socks, helping prevent unpleasant odor. This also makes our wudhu socks comfortable to wear for prolonged periods of time.
Built for Your Halal Adventures, With Your Needs in Mind!
We are a company of Muslim professionals who are always on the go. We spend time traveling for business and pleasure, and we love to spend time in the great outdoors, so we understand your struggles when it comes to being observant. That's why we perfected The Wudhu Socks – with your needs in mind.
Now Available in Three New Colors to Suit Your Every Style
Match Our Wudhu Socks with All Your Great Outfits!
Does it get more classic than Classic Brown?
Somehow Stone Grey just feels right.
You can't go wrong with Navy Blue! (Trust us.)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.