The Wudhu Socks - Family Pack
The Wudhu Socks - Family Pack
You can SAVE UP TO 30% ($35) and 20%($15) when you purchase The Wudhu Socks Family Packs (5 Pairs) and The Wudhu Socks Triple Packs (3 Pairs).
Step into a new realm of comfort and convenience with The Wudhu Socks, meticulously designed to incorporate the principles of our faith with the advances of today's technology. These 100% waterproof and breathable socks are not just an accessory; they are a game-changer, fostering an effortless transition from daily life to moments of worship.
- Exceptional Comfort: Crafted for prolonged use, these breathable, moisture-wicking socks ensure utmost comfort throughout the day.
- Built to Last: Our durability test involved a three-mile walk without shoes. The result? The Wudhu Socks remained as good as new, standing as an exemplar of unparalleled durability.
- Thermal Regulation: Each pair of Wudhu Socks features an inner layer of eco-friendly bamboo fiber. This unique addition not only enhances comfort but also provides thermal regulation.
- 100% Shari'ah-Compliant: With official Islamic rulings (fatawa) from renowned Islamic institutions, The Wudhu Socks are fully compliant and can be used for performing ablution (wudhu).
Experience the perfect blend of tradition, innovation, and practicality with The Wudhu Socks. Designed to enhance your daily rituals and spiritual experiences, these socks are not merely a convenience but a testament to the beauty of faith meeting functionality.
- Inner Layer:Bamboo Fiber (Extra Comfort)
- Middle Layer: 100% Waterproof and Breathable Membrane.
- Outer Layer: Nylon (Added Durability)
Wash & Care
Wash & Care
The washing procedure is quite simple and exactly like you clean your other laundry. You just need to follow the guidelines mentioned below to have The Wudhu Socks clean and ready for reuse:
- Turn your Wudhu Socks inside out.
- For a machine wash, it is recommended that you use a gentle wash cycle with cold water (40°C). For a hand wash, you can just use soapy water in a washing tub and clean them.
- Pour in your detergent. Fabric softeners are recommended but not necessary.
- If you sense some odor in the socks, we recommend using a few drops of antibacterial liquid when washing.
- After you have washed them in water, you can hang them for air dry or tumble dry them on low heat.
- Once dried, your Wudhu Socks are ready once again!
Note: In the Multi-Packs, we offer the option to mix sizes and colors to suit the needs of your family and friends. To do this, please place an order in one size and color and mention the number of different sizes and colors in an email to email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +1 (302) 240-4141.
The Wudhu Chart Socks Size Guide
US SHOE SIZE
|UK SHOE SIZE||EURO SHOE SIZE||LENGTH OF SOCKS ABOVE ANKLES (CM)|
If you need assistance with the size, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +1 (302) 240-4141
100% Waterproof, Breathable, and so Much More...
The Wudhu Socks are so much more than 100% waterproof and breathable socks. Our three-layer technology makes them super comfortable and extremely durable. How do we know? We walked three miles in them without shoes and they were as good as new! This 3-mile test was a necessary condition for being given a fatwa that guarantees The Wudhu Socks are 100% Shari’ah compliant.
Extremely Breathable Membrane
The waterproof membrane of The Wudhu Socks has unmatched breathability. This helps release perspiration and moist air from inside the socks, helping prevent unpleasant odor. This also makes our wudhu socks comfortable to wear for prolonged periods of time.
Three-Layer Design for Thermal Regulation and Comfort
Our all-weather wudhu socks are perfected using a three-layer technology that sandwiches a 100% waterproof and breathable membrane between a bamboo fiber interior for moisture-wicking and thermal regulation, and a nylon exterior that gives you extra durability and 4-way dynamic stretch for great fit, comfort and all-day wearability.
Built for Your Halal Adventures, With Your Needs in Mind!
We are a company of Muslim professionals who are always on the go. We spend time traveling for business and pleasure, and we love to spend time in the great outdoors, so we understand your struggles when it comes to being observant. That's why we perfected The Wudhu Socks – with your needs in mind.